We are pleased to announce that we will be opening from Saturday 4th July 2020. Further information and guidelines can be found below.
You can also find out details on our Facebook page.
The Baker Family
Guidance to Touring Customers following the Re-Opening of the Park from Saturday 4th July*.
*Subject to Government policy
Prior to Your Arrival
- If you or any family member of your household have experienced Covid-19 symptoms within the last 2 weeks before your arrival you must NOT visit the park in line with Government guidelines. For more information on Covid-19, please visit the Public Health England website https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Prior to your arrival please contact us with an approximate arrival time so as we can manage entry to the park.
- Please plan your food requirements in advance as we are not allowing food deliveries to the park.
- We suggest that you pack essential items such as: soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant and hand sanitiser from your home supplies – just to be on the safe side.
On Arrival, Reception and Checking-In
- On arrival, please drive into the check-in area marked with blue bollards.
- When you arrive on site, please remain in your vehicle and phone 07891 557247 and wait for assistance or follow instructions on the board. We only allow one group member to check-in for your stay in reception please.
- Only one customer allowed in reception at any one time. You will be asked to use hand sanitiser before entry.
- Payment is on arrival. We accept card payment. On receipt of your payment you will be shown to your allocated pitch.
On the Park
- Social distancing of 2 metres to be maintained at all times. You have a responsibility for your own safety.
- No central facilities will be open just yet. This includes the toilet/shower block, laundry room and washing up area. We therefore ask you to use your own on-board facilities. No toilet tents are allowed.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be provided at key locations around the park.
- No social gatherings in groups larger than the current Government guidance. No close interaction or visiting allowed between people in your unit with people in other units from another household.
- We are not taking any group bookings for the foreseeable future.
- No day visitors are allowed to visit you at your tourer until further notice.
- Please ensure you reverse onto your pitch.
- Unfortunately, the book exchange will be closed until further notice.
- Withy Water fishing lake will be open. Please purchase your permit on arrival. You will be able to buy fishing bait and accessories as usual. For fishing rules and guidance please visit our Fishing Page.
- If at any point you begin to feel unwell or display symptoms of Covid-19, please do not visit any of our public access spaces. You must immediately self-isolate in your unit. Any other guests in the same unit should also self-isolate. Contact us on 07891 557247 and await further instructions. Please stay in your tourer.
In Our Community
- Please act responsibly on site and in the surrounding area. It is important to respect local residents while out in the local community.
- Please bring all of the necessary provisions for your stay to lessen the pressure on our local shops at this time.
- Not all of our local shops are fully open yet.
- Many shops have access restrictions so please be aware of number limits in shops and social distancing whilst queuing.
- We do not allow supermarket deliveries to the park.
- Please respect social distancing at all times in the wider community to keep you and other people safe.
Please be aware this guidance is in addition to our park rules, terms and conditions.