At Withy Water we believe that your four-legged friends deserve a holiday too.
Guests are welcome to bring along sociable, well-behaved family dogs.
A maximum of 2 dogs per pitch may be brought free of charge. We have an on-site dog walk and provide guides to dog friendly attractions and nearby dog exercise walks.
We are proud to provide a dog agility area, so your faithful friends can enjoy their holiday as much as you.
We kindly ask guests to please read and abide by the pet rules on this page which form part of your booking terms and conditions.
We hope that all our guests will have a safe and enjoyable stay with their pets, please adhere to the following:
- Breeds of dogs listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 or derivatives are not accepted. If any pet exhibits aggressive, protective or unfriendly behaviour toward other guests or their pets, you may be asked to find it alternative accommodation or leave the park.
- All pets are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. No pet should be left tied up and unattended on the owner’s pitch, or left in a car or inside your unit when you are not there.
- Animals must be kept on a lead no longer than 3m at all times whilst in the park grounds.
- Please try to ensure your pet does not foul anywhere on the park other than the dog walk. Always clean up after your pet, bag waste and dispose of it in the ‘doggie’ bins provided. Please do not dispose of pet waste in domestic refuse bins.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably, day or night, will not be permitted. You may be asked to leave.
- Only guide or assistance dogs are permitted in the toilet block or other buildings.