Booking Terms &
- Camping and caravanning club rules apply.
- We do not accept provisional bookings.
- To avoid disappointment we do not allow any converted commercial type vehicles, R.V’s or panel vans onto our site.
- The proprietors will not accept any liability in respect of any person or the property of any person using the site.
- The proprietors reserve the right to decline acceptance without reason or expel without notice any visitor for conduct to the site or the comfort of visitors and fees shall be forfeited.
- We allow barbeques but please do not place directly on the grass. No campfires. No fire pits.
- Day visitors must report to reception before entering the site and stay no later than 10pm. All visitors must park their vehicles in the visitors car park.
- During peak periods we regret we are unable to reserve specific pitches and therefore cannot guarantee to site family and friends together. However we will try our best for you.
- Withy Water is an ‘Adults Only’ caravan & camping site. We do not accept anyone under 18 years staying or visiting on our site.
- Kites and flags are strictly not allowed due to risk of fire or injury on Withy Water as well as to livestock nearby.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these conditions at any time if the need arises.
- Withy Water reserves the right to cancel bookings due to adverse weather conditions.
- The flying of Drones is NOT permitted from or on Withy Water.
- We currently do not have facilities to accept credit / debit cards. If paying on arrival we can only accept cash.
- We accept cheques if paying more than 14 days prior to arrival. Cheques should be made payable to Withy Water.
- Please call us to check availability before sending any money. Please note that your deposit and any payments paid to Withy Water are non refundable and non transferable.
Arrivals & Departures
- You are welcome to arrive between 12:00pm-9:00pm. For earlier arrivals please contact reception. Extra charge may apply.
- We do not accept any late arrivals.
- Pitches should be vacated by 11.00am. on the day of departure.
- We reserve the right to close the lake as required without any prior notice.
- No night fishing allowed.
- Withy Water reserves the right to expel any visitor not following the fishery rules or for any misconduct.
- Dogs by arrangement only. Dogs must be kept quiet and on leads at all times and not left unattended.
- Dog owners are responsible for removal of any fouling. Withy Water reserve the right to refuse any dog which is disruptive or a danger to other residents.
- All dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times, including well behaved obedient dogs.
- Withy Water reserves the right to refuse customers or ask them to leave Withy Water to maintain the tranquility of the park for other guests.
Withy Water is not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event they are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond their control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, pandemics, health risks or similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.